TYPE UNICODE IN OUTLOOK EXPRESS USING UNICODE KEYBOARD PROGRAM FROM VNI DIAL-UP SERVICE
1. After using VNI Dial-up Internet program to connect to VNI server, you will see a VNI Unicode keyboard icon as in the following:
2. You can switch between English and Vietnamese language just by a click on the icon:
3. You may also using combination of key "Alt + Z" to switch the language mode between English and Vietnamese similar to clicking on the VNI Unicode Keyboard icon:
VNI Vietnamese accent keys are:
4. Run Outlook program from your desktop:
5. Outlook program will open a window as following:
6. Push on "New" button to create a new email.
7. A new window will be opened for you to compose a new email.
8. Type in the email address that you want to send this email to in the "To..." box.
9. Enter email subject to the "Subject:" box:
10. Type Vietnamese Unicode in Message window as following:
Send email when you are finished.