HOW TO PRINT CALENDAR IN LICH ONG DO PROGRAM:
1 - Click on "Print Calendar" icon to start printing calendar:
2 - Setup your desired options on the right side of the open window as following:
- Print Setup button: Click on this button to open a Print Setup dialog for you to set up printer, paper and other information.
- Font button: Click on this button to setup printing font for your calendar.
- Type option: Select number of months printed on the calendar.
- Orientation option: Select the direction of printed calendar.
- Bitmap option: Select the bitmap from the calendar or any of your desired bitmap to print out with one-month calendar.
- Stretched bitmap option: This option helps you to resize the printout bitmap as original or stretch to fit the print-out paper.
- Print button: Print out the calendar to printer.
3 - Select calendar's month by click on "Content" tab as following:
4 - Select the desired month, year and language to print out:
5 - Click on "Print" button when you are finished.