APPLY UNICODE INTO WEB PAGE
1. To install Unicode into you Web page, you need to add the underlined lines in your HEAD section:
<title> Your Web page Title </title>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" >
2. In the BODY section, to display Unicode font as you like it, you need to add <font face="xxxxx" ......> in which xxxxx is one of Unicode names as following: Arial, Courier News, Tahoma, Times New Roman and Verdana. Moreover, you must convert your text into Unicode format to paste them in the content of your web page.
<font face="Arial" size="5"> Your Vietnamese text in Unicode format here </font>
3. You can use "CopyPaste Convert" program to copy your text from Word document into your Web. Running "CopyPaste Convert" program from Windows as following:
4. From the icon tray at the lower right corner on the screen, right click on the "CopyPaste Convert" to open a menu as following:
5. Select "Settings..." to open a new window:
6. Select "VNI-ANSI (Windows)" in the "Input Vietnamese Character Set" and "Unicode" in the "Output Vietnamese Character Set" as following:
7. Hight light the document you want to copy by using your mouse to select:
8. Copy the selected document into clipboard by pressing "Ctrl + C" or click mouse on "Copy" button as following:
9. In the Web page processor, in the paragraph you want to insert Unicode, paste the content in Clipboard to the position you want it by "Ctrl + V".
The content of new document will be formatted in Unicode just after you pasted it into the new document.